The beautiful flowers are from ZVA Creative and the metal hinges and brads are both Graphic 45 - I simply painted each piece for a more vintage/shabby chic feel.
Here is another simple tag I created using the beautiful 7 Dots Papers and metal embellishments from Graphic 45.
Thank you so much for your visit today. I'll be back tomorrow with a fun and easy Hallowe'en project for Graphic 45!













Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







2 comments:
Gorgeous layered tags!! Love your work! ~ Blessings, Tracey
http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
So very pretty, colors are awesome!!
Post a Comment