
I found these brightly coloured Basic Grey Papers from their Sugar Rush collection and thought that they'd work perfectly with the whole Hawaiian sun feel. I cut out the middle of the Doilies paper and inked the back of it black so it would stand out more against the lighter patterned paper. (too halloween???? not sure....)

All the gorgeous flowers are from Petaloo. I used their Flora Doodles Line and several of the collections: Sweetpeas, Bristol, Delila. They work so well together that its easy to mix and match.

I also used Petaloo's Tiffany's Treasures Flower Charms and felt that they complimented the glitter in the other flowers wonderfully.

The leaves are from the Color Me Crazy Line and are so versatile. I ended up misting mine with Tattered Angels glimmer mist and it looks so natural - like they came that way! They take to inking and staining very well as they are quite thick.
Thanks for the visit!!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







4 comments:
this made me swoon!!! too beautiful (not halloweeny at all) tara!!!!
This is beautiful! I love these colors together!
Oh myyyy... How beautiful! I LOVE it!!
Lovely layers
Post a Comment